Wednesday, April 29, 2009

theres a real reason

as to why there are no posts lately! i promise im not just being lazy this time!!
me, scottt, matty d, and silly all went to the dc skate plaza in ohio on monday, filmed a bunch of cool stuff and i was happy to finally have good stuff from good skaters to put on this here site!
well on the way back we stopped at a wendys where i literally took a full bath in the bathroom sink and put on my new fresh clothes i brought in my backpack
well after eating a good meal of unhealthy fast food we left and started driving back
it wasnt until an hour and a half later i realized i had my camcorder but my backpack was not in the car! i called information 10 times before i found the wendys we were at and talked to a manager who told me they had my backpack! what does this have to do with anything? well in the backpack i had my cord to upload all the tapes from my camera to my laptop, which means that until wendys in ohio by skate plaza mails back my bag, we will not be able to update the site, HOWEVER when we do get the cord back the updates will hopefully be in abundance!

sorry caveman and silly suck at running a website but we appreciate anyone who comes up to us at the parks and or spots telling us they enjoy the site despite its flaws! and if we are ever skating and any of our friends would like a trick filmed for the rest of our viewers to see, dont be too shy to ask!

thank you for reading and keep checking because one of these days we wont be blowing it so hard!

-caveman

No comments:

Post a Comment