Saturday, May 2, 2009

it took 2 trips to mcdonalds at 4 am

to make this post work out the way we wanted it to! I (caveman) finally got my backpack mailed back to me from the wendys in kettering by the skate plaza so i can FINALLY upload and post all of our silly footage! i hope you enjoy this video that me and silly co-edited over some bigmacs, iced teas, thermometers, boob(sillys dog) bunk beds, duct tape, big boys, and closet door passage ways!!! 
- caveman


to adhere myself esoterically in accordance to the arrival, the continuum, and obligation of skating with an amazing group of skaters, one must humbly exhibit the utmost respect for the creativity, lifestyle, and paths of each individual and act in a way that has flow and rhythm.

with that being ever-so difficult and pointless

enjoy

~silly





who knows from caveman on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment