Wednesday, March 11, 2009

HELLO!!!

 Welcome to Silly and Caveman's Website!
We started this site in an effort to showcase not only the individual aspects of skateboarding in the Detroit area but also to display to the world that skateboarding is fun.

That's it...

FUN!



Enjoy!



I want skateboarding to be an unofficial statement to the world; thoughts and dreams set into motion where two main goals (a: Our individual reflection of what this lifestyle means to us and b: The positive effects we can have on others on and off the board) blend into our day to day lives.
x3/1 (one love)
-Silly



I got my first skateboard on my eleventh birthday.
As I sit here typing this, now twenty years old, I can say without a doubt skateboarding has never lost that excitement I got 9 years ago unwrapping my first toys R us board!
If anything it has only gotten better...
I hope through this blog you, the reader, can get a deeper understanding of what I'm talking about. If you are a skateboarder and you are reading this, I'm going to show you what I like to do with my skateboard.
If you are not a skateboarder, then I hope that you will be able to see why we are always thinking about riding around on a plank of wood bolted to some wheels with a simple turning system.
I hope you enjoy our feeble attempt at showing the general public the fun that can be had on a skateboard.
And please if you see me and Silly at the park or on the streets or just driving around, say what's up and we can play some skate or make up a new trick or just roll back and forth in a parking lot on two wheels.
Thank you.
-Caveman
(3-28-08) = Motivation.


No comments:

Post a Comment