Friday, March 20, 2009

"Oh he's racist"

That's what Matty D said when we got to 7/11 and saw a young bloke with a shaved head. It was funny and I told him that quote was the title of the next post on here! Haha (As a disclaimer, I would like to say neither me or Matty D are racist nor do we find it funny, it was the way he said it that was funny.)

I'm super hyped today for two reasons! Reason one is I got to work at Plus and help them remodel! If you didn't know, Plus is expanding and it's looking amazing! The store will be even BETTER, if that's possible! They got pictures on the site of the progress, but it's even better to just stop in and look at it while you buy stuff!
www.pluskateboarding.com

The second reason is because I have been skating more the last few days and I keep meeting people I don't even know that are looking at the site! I really didn't think anyone would pay attention or enjoy all the random clip, pictures, and thoughtless words me or Silly type! So thanks for telling us we're doing good! Makes us want to start doing more on here when we learn!



video update from caveman on Vimeo.

Here are a few tricks of me and some friends.
Silly would have some stuff but he has been sick as you saw (and I know you loved those pictures!)
and I would have more tricks but I'm still dealing with that hipper I keep whining about
(I fell on it at West Bloomfield and witnesses can tell you it was nice and swollen. As well as fluid filled again so, its looking like a never ending cycle.)
-Caveman

No comments:

Post a Comment