Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"You honestly look like a popsicle."

Thats what I was told I looked like by the co-president of this site in reference to my shoes matching my hoodie strings. That has absolutely nothing to do with anything, I just needed to give this post a random title. 

There hasn't been a lot of  skateboarding related posts lately due to Silly's illness and my personal duties to other aspects of my life. I have however been allowing myself to outlet creativity in a new way, aside from skateboarding. If any of you have ever seen me on a skateboard most likely I had some kind of stenciled art on my grip tape. Well if you have been checking the Plus site as we had recommended earlier this month, (www.pluskateboarding.com) you would know that there is an art show coming up at Plus! And yours truly has been working on a few pieces for said show! Here is a preview of one of them:

spraying layer one

moments before spraying layer one: section 2

completed layer one!!
There are 2 more layers and colors to this piece but as of right now you are only going to see those if you come to the art show at plus, from 9pm to midnight on the 28th of march!
I would also like to say that almost every still photo posted on this website is thanks to this girl


- Randy "Caveman" Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment