Friday, March 13, 2009

So if anyone is wondering...

Why I haven't been skating the last few days, well, here you go!

I hope everyone enjoyed the first video update haha.
My purple, blue, green and yellow hip is the product of skating that warehouse!
I am in no way complaining, it's more of a proclamation of the love and dedication for skateboarding that me, silly, and skateboarders worldwide share!
Skateboarding Rules!!
(Skateboarding Rules is the title of the plus skateshop video available at Plus. If you haven't been in there yet get there soon! It's seriously the best store ever!)
-Caveman


3 comments:

  1. :) I found your new site!

    Talk to you later sweetie:)

    Love,

    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey David I love your new sight, or is it site?

    I think its site....

    Have a great evening! Talk to you soon!

    Love you much,

    Mum":)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love u mom :) thankyou glad u liked the site

    ReplyDelete