Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Silly is MIA w/ strep

so not that sk8ing till 4am for a couple days had anything to do with this, but i think my body runs off 2 hours of sleep on average. i know some of you guys are prolly like well i can jump rope till 7 am, or i put a penny in at the dinosaur ride at meijers, but not me. my body is as weak as this kid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y

im gonna post two pics, one of my disgusting bodily discharge from my sinus cavity and of the current fever iam running




also getting a 2x shot of 500mg rocephin in my right buttcheek hurt more than when my mom showed me this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC--VwYTHAM

in any event silly has bad strep throat

you know im not feeling well when i watch judge alex or judge judy all day followed by sitting out side with a glass of water sitting on a lawn chair in the middle of my driveway just trying to soak up as much sun as i can.

goshhh this suks

oh and if your wondering if the validity of my temp is really 104.4 well it isnt, lol i just wanted a high temp. That was for kris gotleb, you can have up to 105f temp you know!





laterrr

- master silly

1 comment:

  1. yeah but at 104 or higher your can seize when you work out

    ReplyDelete