Sunday, March 22, 2009

SILLYS ROAD TO RECOVERY



after an interesting weekend, master silly has maintained one day without going over 100f!

i just took my temp and it was 98.2 which is amazing for me, considering i run 97.9 typically.

iam going to be getting my tonsils and adenoids out probably within a month or two but for now im gonna be tryin to stay as healthy as i can.

i get siik like every other week and im tired of it.

i was the recipient of a baby lab puppy named fish! my "girl thats a friend" brittany just got it today, its cute, trust me.

i plan to be on the board tomarrow, just cruisn, prolly gonna head to capitol and film a getting better montage, nothing special. just trying to see how my butt looks on camera really.

oh and MSU beat USC, i was proud. i was watching the game with my dad and boobs, and when msu missed a free throw i screamed PISS! at the top of my lungs. Immediately boobs raised both legs in shock and fear which if u saw was probably more funny then when he tries to climb up a chair, and my dad wasnt pleasantly happy either.

well in the land of updates, thats pretty much it.

oh ya my cars totalled too, so you wont be seeing the "purps" at cappy.. well you will but it defnitely wont be my car lol



goodnight homeslice

-fig newton master silly

No comments:

Post a Comment