Saturday, March 21, 2009

Its not sketchy! Its east coast!!



fun day at birmingham/royal oak from caveman on Vimeo.

I must give credit to Carell for that quote. It has been in my head all day and I like it! Who cares about how clean you land every trick all the time everytime you skate... right? I mean sure I could just be saying that because i suck at skateboarding and never land anything really clean but at the same time i think every once in a while a toe hanging off or a hand touching the ground or a little tick tack out of something is refreshing. Everything in mainstream skateboarding can look a bit robotic at times and its nice to see videos where people look a bit unsteady or sketchy... I mean east coast! 

Anyways, heres the update for today. I have been trying really hard to keep things fresh everytime you look at the site, and I'm not sure how long it will last, at least the video updates, due to lack of spots and or lack of tapes, but for now... ENJOY!
-Caveman

No comments:

Post a Comment